Rules of Play
The Haltera rules apply to all instructors and students and are designed to provide a seamless, trouble-free experience for all participants. Please follow and respect them. They are internationally valid and will not be changed on an individual level.
Rules for students
- Bookings are closed 15 minutes before the class starts. After that, it is no longer possible to schedule a class.
- Students can enter a training room at least 5 minutes before it starts. Please keep in mind that you have to wait for your instructor to open the room before you can attend the class.
- Out of mutual respect we recommend to show up on time, just like in real life.
- Make sure you have good setup (audio, accessories and video) for a unique training experience. We can help you improve your setup. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Rules for instructors
- Create your classes in time to give your followers and students enough time to plan.
- Describe your classes as accurately as possible in 200 characters so that your students know exactly what to expect.
- Make sure you have good setup (audio, accessories and video) for a unique training experience. We can help you improve your setup. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.